Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2022! As a gift and to celebrate the new financial year, I have released the new MoneyStats version 5.00! The following features are available with this new version:
- New evaluation of the category distribution on the overview page.
- New account balance display in the transaction view and a new configuration menu to change the calculation modes.
- In the financial report, the largest income and expenses are now listed.
- Improved views for categorizing income and expenses.
- New representation of hashtags in different menus.
- MoneyStats has been optimized for the new iPhones and iPads as well as for the new iOS and iPadOS operating system.
- In the account settings you can now use new functions for the credit cards, such as setting the credit card limit and the billing period.
- You can now archive accounts that are no longer used so that these accounts are hidden in the app without being completely deleted.
- A new report on due dates and savings rates has been added, including a new evaluation in the overview.
- New symbols have been added for your income and expenditure categories.
- The data import has been completely revised and various data structures can now be read even better.
- Mark your transactions as paid or unpaid.
- You can now share your data with family or friends via iCloud.
- Manage different access rights so that other people can access your data.
- Some widgets are now even more configurable.
- New language available: Polish.
- VoiceOver is now available in all views with optimized texts. In addition, the text size is now automatically adjusted to the accessibility settings.
- Many other improvements and some bug fixes!
I would be very happy to receive a positive review in the Apple App Store! If you have any further questions, problems or suggestions for improvement, you can simply contact me directly (email@example.com).